For my fellow dog lovers who go to dog parks

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
No prob! I go to that one, I believe that's the name? Lol Never paid attention. Was actually hoping to go there tomorrow again, but I think I'll be passing on this. I called my vet today to see if it's reached here in the Montgomery/Oswego area. So far, no. But who knows?

chry*bmb

Apr 16, 2008
TN
I hear ya. Our pup just turned 10months old. He's all caught up on shots and even has his rabies shot already. He's a big boy. He tips the scales at around 105. He's a Cane Corso Mastiff. Brought him there to socialize with other pups. He did VERY well. As expected, he acted like a big baby puppy!! People were loving him because he would run up to the person and just roll right on his tummy and beg to get tummy rubs. If he didn 't knock you over first, lol. Few people were scared. Most just adored him. Had to lmao at those that picked up their ankle biters when he came around. My thought? Ya shouldn't be there then! My Sully is a puppy still. He's a big lumbering dork that trips over himself when he runs he's so silly ! Maybe I saw you? Lol

chry*bmb

Apr 16, 2008
TN
y5ugy3ar.jpg

chry*bmb

Apr 16, 2008
TN
Yeah, we have a good size yard (not 10 acres, lol), but it merely a socialization thing for pups. A group hang out for the dogs, really. For instance, our pup, believe it or not, IS still a puppy and we are trying to get him to socialize with other dogs. He is rather BIG and do NOT want him to become "that kind" of dog when he grows up. Sure he's all vaccinated and protected medically, but screw that shit!! I'll socialize his ass with my neighbors big dogs!! They have 3 big dogs and we 'll just set up play dates, lmfao. Like you do with kids!! Least I KNOW we'll be safe! This was a scary turn off from dog parks for sure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info