For all you coyote engine fans with more money than you know what to do with...

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I present you the MMR Gen X Billet Block!

Some of the new features:

*Available in 5.0 or 5.8 Coyote Deck Heights (up to 400ci) Accepts all 5.0 Coyote / GT350 cylinder heads
*Gigantic 9/16 Cylinder Head Threads (uses a 9/16 to 1/2 Head stud available from MMR)
*Oversized 1/2 Inner and 7/16 Outer Main Studs
*Screw In Oil Galley Plugs with O ring for a leak free blow proof design
*Thick Replaceable Flanged Sleeve for the ulitmate in cylinder ring sealing and strength (up to 3.700 bore)[
*8 Bolt mains utilizing 2 Side bolts per side (factory block uses one per side)
*AN Fittings on side of Block for Oil Inlet and Outlets
*7075 Billet Alloy main Caps for increased strength over Cast Iron Caps and Lighter weight (same as used in Top Fuel Applications)
*Blocks can be repaired in the event of catastrophic part failure by welding and placing back into CNC machine - block comes out looking good as new!

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Badass. At what point do you need to start considering one of these?

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
You could probably buy an 11-14 coyote mustang for the price of this

OP
Pressure Ratio

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
When you put aftermarket sleeves into a stock block and weld in the cylinder wall supports in the water passages you can safely run 1500 hp or so. I think this is meant for BIG power number. Like ProMod racing teams and sheiks who have fun in the sand with 3000hp engines. lmao

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jesus H Christ

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is that really worth dirtying up? I'd rather have it as art work LOLzzzzz. It's too pretty to use.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
Pratt actin' like those aren't his own pics. Baller ass mofo probably ordered a spare too!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
How soon until you put one in your car, sell car to [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] and then it ends up parked in [MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION]'s garage? :s00ls:

OP
Pressure Ratio

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Pratt actin' like those aren't his own pics. Baller ass mofo probably ordered a spare too!
I wish I had that kind of money! I would love to see what a 400(ish) cube, ported headed, big cam, motor could do!

How soon until you put one in your car, sell car to [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] and then it ends up parked in [MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION]'s garage? :s00ls:
:jayz:

When I saw him at Chubby's a couple weeks ago he stole the keys from Roger and went for a ride. He came back grinning ear to ear. It sounded like he was going to fix the car and get back to enjoying it. That Z06 is only going do so much for him. He will be wanting the Capri out on big boost when he is in mexico and Procharged Corvettes, GTR and GT500 are out playing. I am sure he would love to get that 8 second time slip as well. His buddies have to get on his ass and motivate him. lol

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
When I saw him at Chubby's a couple weeks ago he stole the keys from Roger and went for a ride. He came back grinning ear to ear. It sounded like he was going to fix the car and get back to enjoying it. That Z06 is only going do so much for him. He will be wanting the Capri out on big boost when he is in mexico and Procharged Corvettes, GTR and GT500 are out playing. I am sure he would love to get that 8 second time slip as well. His buddies have to get on his ass and motivate him. lol
I dont see it happening :rofl:

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Man, put that in a Daytona Coupe or Cobra kit car......yes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom