For all you coyote engine fans with more money than you know what to do with...

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I present you the MMR Gen X Billet Block!

Some of the new features:

*Available in 5.0 or 5.8 Coyote Deck Heights (up to 400ci) Accepts all 5.0 Coyote / GT350 cylinder heads
*Gigantic 9/16 Cylinder Head Threads (uses a 9/16 to 1/2 Head stud available from MMR)
*Oversized 1/2 Inner and 7/16 Outer Main Studs
*Screw In Oil Galley Plugs with O ring for a leak free blow proof design
*Thick Replaceable Flanged Sleeve for the ulitmate in cylinder ring sealing and strength (up to 3.700 bore)[
*8 Bolt mains utilizing 2 Side bolts per side (factory block uses one per side)
*AN Fittings on side of Block for Oil Inlet and Outlets
*7075 Billet Alloy main Caps for increased strength over Cast Iron Caps and Lighter weight (same as used in Top Fuel Applications)
*Blocks can be repaired in the event of catastrophic part failure by welding and placing back into CNC machine - block comes out looking good as new!

444800_006.jpg

444800_003.jpg

444800_004.jpg

444800_002.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Pratt actin' like those aren't his own pics. Baller ass mofo probably ordered a spare too!

I wish I had that kind of money! I would love to see what a 400(ish) cube, ported headed, big cam, motor could do!

How soon until you put one in your car, sell car to [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] and then it ends up parked in [MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION]'s garage? :s00ls:

:jayz:

When I saw him at Chubby's a couple weeks ago he stole the keys from Roger and went for a ride. He came back grinning ear to ear. It sounded like he was going to fix the car and get back to enjoying it. That Z06 is only going do so much for him. He will be wanting the Capri out on big boost when he is in mexico and Procharged Corvettes, GTR and GT500 are out playing. I am sure he would love to get that 8 second time slip as well. His buddies have to get on his ass and motivate him. lol

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
When I saw him at Chubby's a couple weeks ago he stole the keys from Roger and went for a ride. He came back grinning ear to ear. It sounded like he was going to fix the car and get back to enjoying it. That Z06 is only going do so much for him. He will be wanting the Capri out on big boost when he is in mexico and Procharged Corvettes, GTR and GT500 are out playing. I am sure he would love to get that 8 second time slip as well. His buddies have to get on his ass and motivate him. lol

I dont see it happening :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info