Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If they do it this way, you will literally have to wait until the end to breed a gold chocobo and get Knights of the Round. So much side shit will have to be split properly...Fort Condor, acquiring Vincent, Ruby, Emerald, being able to actually get omnislash at gold saucer...Im not saying it cant be done, but chopping the game up fucks that "do it when you want" up.

Then again, who knows if much of that will exist in this game, they are obviously changing it up and modernizing it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Why even bother to play the game then? IMO

Two 'Cheats' Make Final Fantasy VII Way Better On PS4

These cheats were originally released in the iOS version of FFVII, which came out earlier this year, and they’re also in the PS4 port that Square published on Saturday. (FFVII is a hefty $16 on PS4, but it’s on sale for $10 until December 13.) To access the cheats on PS4, you have to push in the thumbsticks as follows:

L3 - speeds up everything by three

L3+R3 - turns off random encounters

R3 - automatically heals everyone and gives them infinite limit breaks

That last one is a bit much, but the first two are SO GOOD. Sick of that sprawling Knights of the Round animation? Want to get through the Midgar slums without having to fight any of those dumb houses? Don’t have 40-50 extra hours but want to replay FFVII anyway? This is the version for you.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
8 was my first, so I'm partial to it, but 7 is the best I think. 9 was awesome too. Pretty much 8-10 were pure gold.

Really? I thought 8 was terrible...only worthwhile thing in that game, in my opinion, was the card sub-game.

Never played 9, but have heard good things. Played 10, and it was meh...

7 is still my favorite game of all time, have an active game going now...PC version...just got Omnislash and Knights of the Round, and in the process of leveling up to fight the weapons

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I vaguely remember that they really tried to mimic 7, even with the look of the characters, and even the storylines...seemed really desperate...

That sub-game was sort of cool, the ball game or whatever....

The materia map or whatever it was, was really annoying too...I could never actually level up what I wanted

Thread Info