February 2017 Craigslist/Ebay Truck finds

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1984 GMC Sierra 1500 High Sierra 1500 | eBay

this is awesome... 4x4 short bed diesel. i didnt know these existed like this.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Listing for a friend....Up for auction is a rare find in a 1984 GMC 4X4 SWB With 6.2 diesel.This truck is showing 71,255 miles and was told it was correct.It has 2 fuel tanks,Original exhaust,Cruise control,PW,PB,PS,Lock-Out hubs,AC/Heat work but needs a vacuum hose replaced so air blows from top.The truck has never been lifted and sits on all terrain tires with apoximately 90% tread remaining.Flaws..There is some rust in drivers rocker(see pic).Spot of paint missing on hood,Damage on rear bumper,Cracked dash and normal wear from a truck of this age.The truck runs and drives great and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.The truck has a clean/clear Alabama title.These trucks are hard to find and especially in survivor condition.If you have any questions or would like to come see the truck please feel free to email me.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
are 6.5's easy enough to work on?
Same as my 6.2. The only pain in the dick is the front timing cover/water pump. Dropping the pan is like any other engine though being ifs might be harder? My pan comes right out after I take out my exhaust crossover and the trans inspection cover.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info