• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

E85 killing Walbro pumps?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
People have been running E85 for a LOOOONG time... I'm sure this would have turned up sooner than now if it was an actual reason for concern.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
People have been running E85 for a LOOOONG time... I'm sure this would have turned up sooner than now if it was an actual reason for concern.
well id have a lot of stuff to change over if i did, including my carb, and its bout $700 to get an e85 carb :noes:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
I dont get how he has gone thru 2, yet a bunch of other GP guys have gone multiple seasons on the same pump... wtf

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He stated they were both used pumps before being put into E85. Bet they came out and sat dry for a long time or something stupid.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
We had a customer that went through 2 OEM delphi replacements before we installed a 3rd. He ran 93 octane and the car was near stock. Therefor we can conclude that premium gas kills fuel pumps.:io:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
This is all coming from darkhorizon isnt it? what a tool.

Mine still seems alright. lets hope it stays that way...
Exactly. His dumbass made an "end all be all" rocker thread and was thrown actual facts that started him to doubt himself. :rofl: Apparently 1.9 modded rockers suck balls.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Agreed with DD, didn't even read the response and had the same response myself. The guy is a dumb shit, had he posted this on CGP, all hell would break loose.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
If it is ethanol killing pumps, standard E10 would do some damage... most 90's and up fuel systems are alcohol safe due to the switch over to E10 :dunno:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I noticed, see reply on CGP kthx.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MstangsBware

I am glad that DH shares his wreath of knowledge over here as he does on the Fiero Forum. If you guys want you can keep him over here full time so he can spread his knowledge of all.
Best line so far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom