Down goes Soriano

CompGd

Reaction score
What does everyone think this is gonna do for the Cubbies post-season chances? Personally im unsure!

alexgtp

Reaction score
absolutely nothing.
1 guy does not make the team.
Cubs would of choked with or without him in the post season!! LOL!!

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
^^what he said!
Since this thread sucks like the cubs im going to thread hijack :ph34r:

Hey Alex didnt you buy a Charger? or was that someone else.

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
Patterson is going to step in and do just fine. He's doing quite well in triple A. THe Cubs are not THAT bad off without Soriano, its not like they lost Ramirez or Lee and thank god it wast Zambrano....Yes it sucks, but they will be OKAY!

itlnrob

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
Go SOX!!!!!!

Tied for last!
[/b]
Sox just swept the first place Tigers.......here comes a 25 game winning streak baby!!!
[/b][/quote]

Being a baseball fan, I'd appreciate any team doing that, but the Sox don't have the consistancy to do it this year.

Edmond

Reaction score
When I saw that happen, I said out loud, "Oh shit, there goes $136 million." :lolsign:

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Right now the Cub's worst enemies are themselves. What a joke. Marshall has gotton NO run support in his games and Hill finally comes out looking like he did in spring and he gets nothing.

my97gtp

Reaction score
Right now the Cub's worst enemies are themselves. What a joke. Marshall has gotton NO run support in his games and Hill finally comes out looking like he did in spring and he gets nothing.
[/b]

yep. The cubs since the start of august and the very end of july have worked oposite of each other. If they can get the run support with the pitching agian they will be ok.

alexgtp

Reaction score
luckily the brewers are sucking ass right now too.
But Uribe hitting that 2 run jack to beat the indians in extra innings last night was sweet!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
What does everyone think this is gonna do for the Cubbies post-season chances? Personally im unsure!
[/b]
slip sliding away
slip sliding away

itlnrob

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!! :p
[/b][/quote]

LOL, if anyone takes the central other than the Cubs, its gonna be St. Louis.

Although, tonite is Soriano's homecoming, and I think this is gonna be the start of when the Cubbies run away with the Division.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
NL Central is a race to see who's the least mediocre team. It's sad but true. I mean, the Brewers are sitting at 500 right now and they're in 2nd place. That's embarrassing.

itlnrob

Reaction score
NL Central is a race to see who's the least mediocre team. It's sad but true. I mean, the Brewers are sitting at 500 right now and they're in 2nd place. That's embarrassing.
[/b]

Yeah you are right that its mediocre, but the Cubs are coming off a horrible start of the season. I mean a better April, March, and May they could have easily won an extra 10 games being nice.

Either way, it's baseball and if you can make it to the post season, no matter what your record is, you can still win it all!

Look how many wild card teams have done it.

It's a good division to watch for exciting baseball thus far with the records being so close.

All in all, Gooooo CUBBIES!

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Cubbies pull it out again tonight and Milwaukee drops their 14th game in which they've lead by 3.

2.5 games up and it looks like Milwaukee will be in 3rd by the end of the night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom