3800 Down goes Soriano

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Right now the Cub's worst enemies are themselves. What a joke. Marshall has gotton NO run support in his games and Hill finally comes out looking like he did in spring and he gets nothing.
[/b]

yep. The cubs since the start of august and the very end of july have worked oposite of each other. If they can get the run support with the pitching agian they will be ok.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
What does everyone think this is gonna do for the Cubbies post-season chances? Personally im unsure!
[/b]
GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!! :p
[/b][/quote]

LOL, if anyone takes the central other than the Cubs, its gonna be St. Louis.

Although, tonite is Soriano's homecoming, and I think this is gonna be the start of when the Cubbies run away with the Division.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
NL Central is a race to see who's the least mediocre team. It's sad but true. I mean, the Brewers are sitting at 500 right now and they're in 2nd place. That's embarrassing.
[/b]

Yeah you are right that its mediocre, but the Cubs are coming off a horrible start of the season. I mean a better April, March, and May they could have easily won an extra 10 games being nice.

Either way, it's baseball and if you can make it to the post season, no matter what your record is, you can still win it all!

Look how many wild card teams have done it.

It's a good division to watch for exciting baseball thus far with the records being so close.

All in all, Gooooo CUBBIES!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info