• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dominick's Car

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
What he said, is this one of your rock n roll fantasy camp gigs?

I do enjoy your stories from those gigs, I even heard VH1 was going to do a reality show on it when Kip Winger was on That Metal Show

Pony seal of Approval

Yes sir it was one of those gigs. Just got word there will be a 3rd season. It was reality the first season, but far from it the second and the 3rd will likely be filled with more lies.

I had a blast. Looks like I will be back at The Playboy Mansion in may with Steven Tylor. I will ask them to have Iggy Pop next time, Keith Richards would be sweet too. I know Iggys fans don't usually have enough disposable income for this and Keiths price is probably too high to work one of these. Slash was around for one. I'm not star struck though. As you know everyone I like is dead or nearly dead... the actual Rock N Rollers. Except for Gary U.S. Bonds he seems to be doing alright, but who the hell knows who I am talking about???

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012
Yes sir it was one of those gigs. Just got word there will be a 3rd season. It was reality the first season, but far from it the second and the 3rd will likely be filled with more lies.

I had a blast. Looks like I will be back at The Playboy Mansion in may with Steven Tylor. I will ask them to have Iggy Pop next time, Keith Richards would be sweet too. I know Iggys fans don't usually have enough disposable income for this and Keiths price is probably too high to work one of these. Slash was around for one. I'm not star struck though. As you know everyone I like is dead or nearly dead... the actual Rock N Rollers. Except for Gary U.S. Bonds he seems to be doing alright, but who the hell knows who I am talking about???

That's awesome Dom, can't wait to hear the stories

Pony seal of Approval

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Hey Dom,

Can you do me a favor when you see Stephen Tyler, tell him that he is a no-talent piece of shit attention whore?

-thanks lololol

Hope things are well with you...

I was gonna tell him he doesn't have the Moves Like Jagger.

It ended up being bad news. He didn't perform, but he did show up. What a douche bag. Everyone was looking forward to jamming with him and he decided not to do it. Rumor going around was he was going to be paid $200,000 to show up and $225,000 was a promised performance. The c.e.o. went with 200K assuming he would jam, NOT THE CASE.

As for me... it's been a mess lately, but I haven't stopped to rest. The second you do is the second you'll fall behind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info