đź“° Auto News Dodge Viper could be sacrificed for new Sebring

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Fuck Sebrings.

Like people said, the Viper is there fastest car, and is known by everyone. Its always in competition with the Z06. Seems every year or so one of those cars comes out with something new to put it ahead of the other.

haha. But you gotta look at it from a business (get profit) standpoint: Sebrings are their cash cows. They sell how many sebrings (cheap) over vipers (expensive) and still make more money selling sebrings. well maybe not the new sebring but atleast they know they need to start over again with it... And i say this not b/c I have a sebring...

I'd rather they not kill the viper to keep that as a performance flagship to pass on it's image to the rest of chrysler's cars.

fuck Grand prix's. haha

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
Until the ZR-1 comes out... then dodge will have NOTHING to compete with it.

besides... vipers sound like civics

QFT.

I'll never forget when we were back in highschool and me you and kamil went shopping with my mom cause I needed clothes, when we were leaving I yelled "Sweet civic" to that dude in the blue viper. My mom gave me the weirdest look and said, "isn't that a viper though?" :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info