dgussin at hp ford?

Maniak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
7,953
Reaction score
0
Location
Highland Park, IL
my buddy is a tech at highland park ford and he said there was a white gt500 with blue stripes and ccw's in for service.

it was getting the tranny replaced :p

is this u?
 

Oncebitten03

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
1,947
Reaction score
0
i dont think there's many others like that around here, so it must be
 
OP
Maniak

Maniak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
7,953
Reaction score
0
Location
Highland Park, IL
VenomInside said:
Who is your buddy? Is it george?
i know him and talked to him but my buddy is chris.

george is the man! he has a sweet f250 and building a turbo fox.
 
D

dgussin1

Guest
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
 

Mr. Unknown

New member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
dgussin1 said:
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
O Snap.
 
OP
Maniak

Maniak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
7,953
Reaction score
0
Location
Highland Park, IL
dgussin1 said:
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.
 

StAnGbAnGeR

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
dgussin1 said:
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
oh shit...............
 
D

dgussin1

Guest
maniak said:
dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).
 
OP
Maniak

Maniak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
7,953
Reaction score
0
Location
Highland Park, IL
dgussin1 said:
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).
i heard about the engineer from SVT. i was told he wasnt workin on it just talking to the mechanic who was.

my buddy went along for the test after they did the trans swap. they were only out for a total of ten minutes and he said they really didnt flog it at all.
 
D

dgussin1

Guest
yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?
 

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
9,962
Reaction score
0
dgussin1 said:
yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?
Didn't beat the fuck out of it... just put it through the normal paces/spirited driving to ensure no problems.
 
OP
Maniak

Maniak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
7,953
Reaction score
0
Location
Highland Park, IL
Jimbo1221 said:
Didn't beat the fuck out of it... just put it through the normal paces/spirited driving to ensure no problems.
that is correct, couldnt say it any better myself.

no burnouts, no donuts, no spinnin tires, no powershifts.......
 
D

dgussin1

Guest
maniak said:
that is correct, couldnt say it any better myself.

no burnouts, no donuts, no spinnin tires, no powershifts.......
good good...I could never work for a dealer. :alcoholic

:joke:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom