dgussin at hp ford?

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
dgussin1 said:
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.

dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.

D

dgussin1

maniak said:
dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
dgussin1 said:
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).

i heard about the engineer from SVT. i was told he wasnt workin on it just talking to the mechanic who was.

my buddy went along for the test after they did the trans swap. they were only out for a total of ten minutes and he said they really didnt flog it at all.

D

dgussin1

yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
dgussin1 said:
yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?

Didn't beat the fuck out of it... just put it through the normal paces/spirited driving to ensure no problems.

Thread Info