đź’¦ Detailing Detailing crew - I want to learn how to buff

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
p42058a.jpg

I got one of those, fuck that thing. I should sell it, they are pretty expensive if i recall.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I've got a 20 year old Milwaukee that spins around 1800 rpm you can borrow. It only weighs about 10 lbs and can put a mirror on a fender in no time or rip right out of your hand and go thru a windshield. That's what I learned on and going from that to something like a Flex makes a world of difference.

I've also got the Flex XC3401 which I absolutely LOVE. I tried a Porter for a few cars but the Flex seemed to get better results quicker and was more comfortable. The kits from the Griots links look like a good deal but I'd go with a Flex over anything.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
The other one the 7" There is an adapter you can buy so you can use the nice 3m pads, the other one is good for putting wax on and very minor stuff, but I have a porter cable already you can mess with if you want to try it out first

Where is said adapter? My harbor freight one has the wrong size arbor and it wont mount to the harbor freight waxing pads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info