Votes: 7 38.9%

Votes: 4 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You'll probably get the same amount of people either way IMO. You could plan something 6 months from now, there will always be flakes. I just can't do weekdays, I do things during the weekdays, the weekends when everyone isn't working or getting off work or driving through traffic seems like it makes so much more sense to have a meet. But again, I don't go so my opinion is moot.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
There's a core of you guys that always go, make sure ya'll can go on whatever day and make a post about it like 2-3 days before. That's what I would do, just make sure you have that core group first, the people that go to those meets all the time should be together. :ughug:

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
I'm likely just gonna YOLO it, pick a weekend in January and if folks show, they show.
Do that too, but also YOLO it in December so these signs can get to people. Pick a weekday, pick a weekend, I don't care(other than the 14th, 21st and 22nd are the only days I can't)

My buddy just opened a place in Naperville if all else fails, I'll set up something there. It's not a huge place, but doesn't sound like a huge turnout either way

Thread Info