Debating this look for the Evo, opinions wanted

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Honestly, not going for "dickish" at all. You asked me this very question (OP) verbatim with the same questions over the summer and I'm pretty sure I gave you the same answer then IIRC.

I also recall that you were concerned over running a stock TC with the car set on kill. That's what I was referring to when I mentioned getting the xfer case "rebuilt."

Not trying to be a dick at all.

782168.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Summer is way different than now. Car got 99% of its issues resolved. The TC can go either way really...it depends if I plan on tracking the car a ton and even tho it could end up just being fine. We shall see, I havent decided on that yet. I think I just want to get a 10.9 and call the track a success :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Basically, I'm suggesting that you get the car ready to run at the 1/2 mile, or the 1/4 or at a road race track... or whatever floats your boat... but have it ready to participate in TCG events this year without failing you.

I remember you wanting to burn it to the ground. I don't want that for you in 2016. Function over form, she's already sexy.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The looks stuff wont happen until summer is in full swing. I still want to replace my headlights and fix the front bumper, so thats gonna happen first. Ive been going back and forth on further look good parts for almost a year now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info