If it were my car I would do the following:

Tinted windows
Clear side markers all around
Black side mirrors
Red or black calipers
OEM Headlights
Black front lip
Black side skirts

Not sure about the rear of the car as i can't see it in these pics.

Ive got a an OEM US spec 9 bumper. I'm guessing the other one has a JDM rear.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
This looks really good and subtle. A nice contrast of black and white.

abf232659506e26fcaf7cc5dcbe3991c.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I've got an idea... how about you don't do a damn thing to the car until it can A. successfully complete a road trip without a mechanical failure and B. make a full pass without dropping a clutch fork out of the trans? For extra credit, C. - save up for a xfer case rebuild.

Function over form is what I'm saying.

Besides, I like the way your car sits right now better without the extra rice CF bits. Fix the saggy headlamp and make her run like a raped ape.

mmmk?

My $.03

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've got an idea... how about you don't do a damn thing to the car until it can A. successfully complete a road trip without a mechanical failure and B. make a full pass without dropping a clutch fork out of the trans? For extra credit, C. - save up for a xfer case rebuild.

Function over form is what I'm saying.

Besides, I like the way your car sits right now better without the extra rice CF bits. Fix the saggy headlamp and make her run like a raped ape.

mmmk?

My $.03

Kind of a dickish reply.

Tcase is fine. Clutch fork is fine, it was the wedge clip that sucks dick in the exedy, fixed. All failures have been trans related / somewhat my doing and they've all been addressed. Im even having the trans pulled again in the next month or so to double check I didnt do any damage from the tour or the highway pull so that Im good for 2016.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info