Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
First comment is way to many redundant buttons,

Post reply button on each post just brings it to post reply box, which has another big post reply button which just goes to advanced posting.

Then under the post reply box is another post quick reply and another button for advanced reply.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Ok this Gunna be a problem :rofl:

VSy1zsV.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First comment is way to many redundant buttons,

Post reply button on each post just brings it to post reply box, which has another big post reply button which just goes to advanced posting.

Then under the post reply box is another post quick reply and another button for advanced reply.

I can have that reply button removed. I didnt even notice it in an actual post. Should be able to be nuked.

Post reply at bottom left of thread brings up advanced post box...just like it would on desktop. Again, can likely be hidden on mobile.

Easy fixes.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I actually think that might be a good idea. Only show notifications have new ones since you can still get to your shit if you click your name and go to your profile. Remove all the 0 notifications.

I second this if it's not a pain in the dick to code. Only showing when something is available, and if nothing just make it say "No new notifications" (in one line)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Anyone else having an issue with the skin not rendering full width? [MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION] is not getting the full mobile version and it has me perplexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info