Dads '09 HD Street Glide build

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Been collecting more parts for the scooter.

HD CVO rear fender conversion kit. Really surprised what you get for the money with this kit. Comes with everything down to the nut/bolt/wiring harness to convert the rear fender.

Genuine HD factory Black Pearl painted CVO bags. Scored these off a guy on HD forums and saved a good few bucks. Mint as can be!

Mad Wheels 21" Reinforcer wheel. I'll be powder coating this and the factory rear Enforcer wheel all black most likely. Was thinking of black chrome, but I'm having second thoughts...

Scored these Joker Machine mirrors off HD Forums as well.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Been collecting more parts for the scooter.

HD CVO rear fender conversion kit. Really surprised what you get for the money with this kit. Comes with everything down to the nut/bolt/wiring harness to convert the rear fender.

Genuine HD factory Black Pearl painted CVO bags. Scored these off a guy on HD forums and saved a good few bucks. Mint as can be!

Mad Wheels 21" Reinforcer wheel. I'll be powder coating this and the factory rear Enforcer wheel all black most likely. Was thinking of black chrome, but I'm having second thoughts...

Scored these Joker Machine mirrors off HD Forums as well.

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
tenor.gif

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
S&S 110 Kit. DD Customs is doing it and sending it out to be dyno tuned.
Nice! S&S is good stuff for sure

Lmao!

Got the CVO rear fender and bags done.

The 21" front Enforcer is almost done. Stopped by the powder coater today to drop off a couple more things and snapped a pic. I'm having him do some nice things to my calipers that should really make them pop...can't wait to see the finished product!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Sharp looking scooter, mang. I did my S&S 110 and you're putting down more power than me with that setup. I came in at 112/118. I need to up my game LOL, bike still pulls NICE with a huge improvement from stock.

What do you have done with the stereo?

Like we were just discussing in the Harley thread you might be missing some power due to clutch slippage. Get that spring replaced and put her back on the dyno! Even if I am putting down a touch more power I'd rather have that S&S...they're bulletproof from everything I've read!

My stereo is still stock...lol. That will be this winters project along with custom gauges and fairing cover. The wife is gonna kill me if I spend anymore money on my toys this year. What's your setup?

Thread Info