🔧 BUILD DĂ©jĂ  vu C6 Style....Here we go again

General Information

Back in November of 2015, I was court ordered to liquidate my 2006 Z51 C6 to pay my ex-wife's legal fees. The only thing that softened that blow it was the fact it was going to a good home to a forum member.

I then lost my job, took a massive pay cut, got slaughtered in the divorce settlement and went without any car for quite some time.

Since then, I managed to claw out of the crater I was personally and professionally.....and this weekend, I did something I have wanted to do since the day that C6 left my ownership.

Last Saturday, I was able to buy back my old car in the exact shape it was in when I sold it.

Below is what's currently in the car:
PRC Stage 2.5 heads
Vararam CAI
Ported FAST 102 intake
Comp Cams Spinmonster 230/234 .612(XFI)/.598(XER) 114 + 2 LSA
SLP Underdrive pulley
Yank 3600 stall
Kooks 1 7/8” Longtube headers
Kooks catted X pipe
Corsa Sport Exhaust

Plan is to throw Z06 quarters on it and drive the piss out of it!!!!!!

Shitty weather means no good pics....but since nothing has changed, here's some shots from 2015.
D71_2311.jpg

image_zpsb444a8d2.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg
IMG_3008.JPG

Small idle clip

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is Joey DeYoung one of them?
You mean "Turbo Joe" and his sick ass Regal on Billets? Yes I know him and all the dudes he runs with.
Few of my guys run around with that same crew. White notch with the turbo 5.3 is my cousin, not by blood but we grew up together and always called each other cousins. He also had the blue notch that had a 5.3 on spray. Blue one was 1/8th car and white one will go 1/8th or 1/4

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I think my buddy would run for fun or small money on the highway but I haven't asked him so not going to share his combo unless someone really wants to do something.
I have yet to figure this out, how do you determine a clear "winner" in a roll race when it doesn't have a set end point? I feel like there would be more arguments over paying out doing rolls than there already is when dig racing

Reactions: Shawn1112

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
You mean "Turbo Joe" and his sick ass Regal on Billets? Yes I know him and all the dudes he runs with.
Few of my guys run around with that same crew. White notch with the turbo 5.3 is my cousin, not by blood but we grew up together and always called each other cousins. He also had the blue notch that had a 5.3 on spray. Blue one was 1/8th car and white one will go 1/8th or 1/4
Verdino?

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Who are you calling a nut hugger?
Almost everyone in the scene nowadays. I was grouping you and shawn into that category if that is what you are asking, I was not however saying it maliciously, that is just the term for people that throw out the typical "my buddy has a car that can race you"

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I have yet to figure this out, how do you determine a clear "winner" in a roll race when it doesn't have a set end point? I feel like there would be more arguments over paying out doing rolls than there already is when dig racing
Bro I went past you at 180mph. I totally won. No way bro the race was still on.

Trash racing.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Almost everyone in the scene nowadays. I was grouping you and shawn into that category if that is what you are asking, I was not however saying it maliciously, that is just the term for people that throw out the typical "my buddy has a car that can race you"
It's always been that way. Back when I had the orange Mustang I had a dude try to set me up with a race with his "buddy" which ended up being me. He tried to set me up with a race with myself. And I had no idea who this dude was.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Who won that race? If its the car I'm thinking of, the 2 of them have had some battles with both winning a few times.
I dont remember if the car I'm thinking of is white or silver.
Verdin. It was on 53 when that road was hot for like 2 weekends then died.

Mook Mook might want to clean my boo’s thread.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info