CRUISE FOR FOOD!! SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS!! 5/23

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Alright guys, there was a pretty successful cruise a couple weeks back to get some pizza. Everyone is dying to get out so heres another!

When: 5/23/20. Meet up at 12:30, arrive for pizza at 1:30.

Where: Pyramid Sports Bar

236 w lake st.
Addison IL 60101

Meet spot to cruise: BWW Hoffman estates, 2450 New Sutton Rd

Arrive at cruise spot at 12:30pm

Route: 90 east to 53 south exit lake street, head east to destination

We will obviously have to practice "social distance guidelines ". This will be carryout only obviously.

We will need to stay near the back of the lot per the owner.

MENU!!! >>>> https://pyramidaddison.com/menu-2/

SLICES OF PIZZA WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR QUICK SERVICE!

SLICE AND A DRINK $4
Any questions ask away!

629a088ed23c71bdd89a362ec474dd6d.jpg

df9056a95752f1b3fd0b4161c0a051d2.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
  • Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yea probably a good idea, these are not the guys to mess with lol
Eh, debatable. I know their family in the city, grew up in same neighborhood that cousins of theirs grew up and owned a few stores.
Maybe I'll hook up at the meeting spot with you guys and just do the cruise and go home afterwards. Its not like I'm going out of my way.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Man I wanna know what our guy Shawn here did! Lol
Long story short. Got in to it with the younger guy at the place in Schaumburg they used to own. It was a beef that was years old at the time and stemmed from some dumb shit over a broad when we were in our late teens. Got in to a huge argument with him at closing time (he was on a power trip), he told me lets take it outside. I did and I thought we were gonna go heads up, started fighting with him and had the upper hand for a few seconds, and then like 3-4 bouncers jumped in and they lumped me up pretty good and then they ran inside. I thru a garbage can thru the big ass window as they were all inside laughing at me. Had me arrested.

About 6 months later was at a bachelor party at the place in Addison. Dickhead was there and recognized me and just kept mean mugging me all night. Dont know if it was the liquor or the blow, but a few hours in to the party he came to the back room and started a scene directed at me. Dont think he realized there were some heavy hitters (big time gang bangers) from the city at that bachelor party that were good friends of mine. It didnt end pretty for him or the 6-8 bouncers that were working at the time. I do give the bouncers/bartenders and everyone else that tried helping credit though. Some how, some way while getting beat like no tomorrow they some how got us towards and out the front doors just as the police showed up with guns drawn, lol. Iirc 4-5 of us were arrested the others got away.

Guy in question is/was a straight up coke head punk. I heard he has gotten his shit together and is actually pretty decent now. But he was a wanna be gangbanger because his relatives (iirc cousins) that I know in the city were heavy hitters back in the day. They (his cousins) were laughing their balls off when they found out that what happened at both places were me, lol.

Thread Info