CRUISE FOR FOOD!! SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS!! 5/23

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Roach house moved?!?!

So how old is everyone in here? We probably all frequented the same clubs 15-20 years ago...lol. Even back then, Joe was the old guy. Hes like 50 now I think, almost as old as Pratt
Im only 44 im still old but i act like im 20 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Roach house moved?!?!

So how old is everyone in here? We probably all frequented the same clubs 15-20 years ago...lol. Even back then, Joe was the old guy. Hes like 50 now I think, almost as old as Pratt

Joe and I are the same age. And yes, those were the days. haha

Some time when you see Nate, ask him to tell you the story of us heading to Dakotas after being in Palatine all night. In Shane's explorer with too many people in it, getting pulled over, the girl jumping out to "make a run for it", the gun, and the DUI test. :rofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Im only 44 im still old but i act like im 20 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Same age and sometimes act like I'm 15 per my Wife, lol.
I still lived in the city during my clubbing days, so I hit a lot of city clubs.
Tropicana, The Convent, Aura/Dome Room, Nite Caps. Shit ton of neighborhood bars that had DJ's on the weekends.
The Pumping Company was the best. It was a Northwestern University bar, $5 cover and penny pitchers on Saturdays. If you couldnt get some nice college pussy at that bar, then you were fucking hopeless.

Moved out here and in almost 20 years, might have been in a bar out here maybe 20-25 times, lol. Buddy of mine bought some bar on Irving Park and tried turning it in to a night club. That didnt last long. Same buddy brought me to the Roach House twice and both times almost turned in to a fight. Have heard the stories though about that shit hole

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Same age and sometimes act like I'm 15 per my Wife, lol.
I still lived in the city during my clubbing days, so I hit a lot of city clubs.
Tropicana, The Convent, Aura/Dome Room, Nite Caps. Shit ton of neighborhood bars that had DJ's on the weekends.
The Pumping Company was the best. It was a Northwestern University bar, $5 cover and penny pitchers on Saturdays. If you couldnt get some nice college pussy at that bar, then you were fucking hopeless.

Moved out here and in almost 20 years, might have been in a bar out here maybe 20-25 times, lol. Buddy of mine bought some bar on Irving Park and tried turning it in to a night club. That didnt last long. Same buddy brought me to the Roach House twice and both times almost turned in to a fight. Have heard the stories though about that shit hole
Nite caps! Ha! I played there with my old band back in the day lol.

And for city stuff we went full douche,white star,crobar,transit, circus,hunt club,etc good times for those years!

Coach house was our local bar lots of chaos went on in that place, i have so many stories from fights,sluts,3 somes,and "other" nonsense lol

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nite caps! Ha! I played there with my old band back in the day lol.

And for city stuff we went full douche,white star,crobar,transit, circus,hunt club,etc good times for those years!

Coach house was our local bar lots of chaos went on in that place, i have so many stories from fights,sluts,3 somes,and "other" nonsense lol
Thursday nights at Night Caps was ladies night. Ladies drank free till midnight, so again easy piece of ass there

Reactions: BOTTLEFED

Thread Info