Craigslist to start charging to post vehicles for sale.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
And this what I can't stand about these other classified outlets

Screenshot_20190411-134000.jpegScreenshot_20190411-134119.jpeg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
OMG!!! You're in the Chicagoland metro area and you don't know where other towns are in relation to yours. GAWD FUCKING DAMN!

I mean, you don't need to know the exact locale, but gee, Batavia, I believe that's out west by Aurora. Got it, I know where you're at generally...

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
OMG!!! You're in the Chicagoland metro area and you don't know where other towns are in relation to yours. GAWD FUCKING DAMN!

I mean, you don't need to know the exact locale, but gee, Batavia, I believe that's out west by Aurora. Got it, I know where you're at generally...

you hav e NO IDEA. i get it all the time......

"where is aurora" or "where is batavia, im in chicago"

google map that shit bruh. it takes 2 seconds.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I regularly meet people at the grocery store near my house to sell smaller items, or, since I do everything on Marketplace mostly, if I creep their profile and they don't look like people I want on my property.

It also works GREAT for the "can you meet me halfway" people when I just tell them I'm just as far in the opposite direction as them and the Spring Grove Jewel-Osco is exactly halfway. Also a chase there if I want to deposit the money right away so I don't have it on me if I think some shady shit is going to go down.

Rarely do I do it with vehicles, except this pile of minivans I'm mostly done liquidating. Not a normal fucking person yet has come to buy one of those.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What about letgo?

you hav e NO IDEA. i get it all the time......

"where is aurora" or "where is batavia, im in chicago"

google map that shit bruh. it takes 2 seconds.

I mean, when I search stuff it says how far away it is from me. :dunno:

*knock on wood* havent had much bad luck yet. This computer I have wont sell for anything and I lowered the price. Guy messaged ME asking if I would take $420. I said sure tell me when and where and that I was on overnights this week. Said he would get back to me.

*crickets*

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info