Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This statue was a pain to climb b/c the game is finnicky about what ledges the dude will grab but there were orbs to taken...so I had to.

10gc1A1.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Dunno why this clip looks like it has a pink filter but the point isnt the color :rofl:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/crazym00k/video/69896010

Wait for it.

:rofl: weeeeee

God I hate those city lockdowns. I did get an achievement last night for surviving the "final" one, so I hope I'm done w/ those. They are intense....but when EVERYTHING gets thrown at you in a single moment, they can get quite frustrating.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've been LOVING this game until I fought ngata (up in the tower in the clusterfuck room with the giant mech).... And died 20 times... And whipped my controller. Talk about detailing a game. Fucking fuck.

I have him and other HQ boss and that's it... Everything else is done.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I've been LOVING this game until I fought ngata (up in the tower in the clusterfuck room with the giant mech).... And died 20 times... And whipped my controller. Talk about detailing a game. Fucking fuck.

Same here. I took a break from that game. Now I’m playing the LEGO expansion in FH4.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

I thought it was too easy. Explosives/rockets make it stupid easy just like the other games but it was a blast to play

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005

I finally beat that fuck, Ngata. I used a steady diet of the Decimator and limpet grenades. Or use the health field gadget. I got really close to him too. To light his ass up.

This game is a blast for sure. Lol.

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

Btw. What is your new avatar?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info