Gaming Crackdown 3

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Really makes you wonder Wtf all the delays were for...

https://youtu.be/ulmkyqFoMhU
One of the comments says the tech behind the 2015 cloudgen demo left and took his cloudgen with him and msoft didnt want to pay him so they developed their own and that's what you see today compared to the original demo.

Kinda disappointed.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
When you go to load the game is where it shows the or overview too. I know they was asked earlier on

1550428500995.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Worked this morning but spent the afternoon playing the game.

Campaign is pretty god damn fun. Its basically a special throwback to the first game and those who loved it.

It also might not be the prettiest game but its still great looking...but better yet, it runs buttery smooth. I have not encountered a single glitch or slowdown yet.

I'm trying to hold off finding any orbs but its so easy to go down that rabbit hole :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Sometimes I cant help it. You get one, then look over, oh! theres another one! Then hop over to that one and look around, oh! theres another one! Then you hear a hidden one and of course you must find that also. :rofl: If I see em, I'd rather get em then to have to try and find them again later. Meanwhile, I forget what it was I was going to do on the other side of the city :rofl: At least you can fast travel between supply points.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info