they're sick.

not that fast really but super quick.

made really well too.

I think there is a thread on here I made when they came out

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't think so... I think they are pretty cool. There are far worse penis enhancing boats than that.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
Reaction score
Takes a certain kind of man to own a boat like that.
Guess so, since I've never had the slightest interest in wanting a boat until I seen this one. Thing is pretty sweet. Gotta get a land corvette before I think about one of these tho ;)

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd own that. I don't care what you say about my penis.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Damnit, this thread makes me want to start the restoration of my dads 1960 Correct Craft Atom Skier. Its much slower with only 138hp but it will still yank a grown man out of the water and plane out in seconds. Tops out about 50mph though which is...not fast but adequate.

I really need to help my dad redo the transom, its got rot. Used to drive that thing all over the chain o' lakes when I was a kid. Would take it out for early morning rides when the water was smooth as glass.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Damnit, this thread makes me want to start the restoration of my dads 1960 Correct Craft Atom Skier. Its much slower with only 138hp but it will still yank a grown man out of the water and plane out in seconds. Tops out about 50mph though which is...not fast but adequate.

I really need to help my dad redo the transom, its got rot. Used to drive that thing all over the chain o' lakes when I was a kid. Would take it out for early morning rides when the water was smooth as glass.

There was a dude with one of those all redone in Marsalles it was a butiful boat

OP
The Pun

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
Just picked uo a new pontoon this weekend...

Posted via Topify using Android

OP
The Pun

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score

Great looking boat, love vintage stuff

Posted via Topify using Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom