đź”– Deals Corvette Speedboat for Jack

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Damnit, this thread makes me want to start the restoration of my dads 1960 Correct Craft Atom Skier. Its much slower with only 138hp but it will still yank a grown man out of the water and plane out in seconds. Tops out about 50mph though which is...not fast but adequate.

I really need to help my dad redo the transom, its got rot. Used to drive that thing all over the chain o' lakes when I was a kid. Would take it out for early morning rides when the water was smooth as glass.

correct_craft_atom_skier_ccf.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Damnit, this thread makes me want to start the restoration of my dads 1960 Correct Craft Atom Skier. Its much slower with only 138hp but it will still yank a grown man out of the water and plane out in seconds. Tops out about 50mph though which is...not fast but adequate.

I really need to help my dad redo the transom, its got rot. Used to drive that thing all over the chain o' lakes when I was a kid. Would take it out for early morning rides when the water was smooth as glass.

There was a dude with one of those all redone in Marsalles it was a butiful boat

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004

Great looking boat, love vintage stuff

Posted via Topify using Android

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info