Real Name
Jeff
95 chevy hd cummins 12 valve eng

5Nf5G35F43Ec3J43l4c9h91f4c5f04af110de.jpg

fuck... if only a crewcab...

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
the OP is awesome. take off the running boards and fuel tank and thats exactly how i would build it.

those military trucks go for like 5k stock from the military yard. shits not cheap. and im sure the banks turbo wasnt cheap either. i think 8500 is a little high but hes in the ballpark.

some of the other trucks posted.... idk... haha. i miss my jeep like crazy. needs too much work to make it worth while. im waiting till the the truck is dialed in completely before getting another jeep and starting over. its a lot cheaper to wheel than go fast. you can have just as much fun with a budget jeep (in illinois) as you can with a crawler. you can also DD a jeep and they are cheap to fix. also, chicks like wheelin haha. you can scare them and go fast, but when you take them wheelin and make it feel like youre ganna flip, they love it. way scarier to them. fuuuck i need to fix my jeep.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Those military trucks go for more like $2500 to $3500 direct at a gov auction, they get resold around $4500 to $5500.

Its worth the 2k difference though because you dont have to go through the BS of getting on base, winning the auction, paying for it, loading it up and then having to deal with the title BS since military vehicles do not have a VIN. Its a lot of red tape these days to title an ex military vehicle and its not cheap either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info