Chicago Garage Track Day Videos

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
vipermike2002 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
bahhhhhhahahahha

that tool bag ran a 13.8. tell that fuck my car is back and ready to give him some yellow stripes.

Hes got spray now, but aparently it doesent work. Funny how evertime there are people chad knows with him he comes nowhere close to running what he says he does. Hes not a bad guy, but I question his times.

IRL Chad was cool everytime I was around him.

But online he transforms to a TOOL ass mofo. His car ran slower at this trackday than it did at the US41 trackday, atleast at 41 he was gettting better and better...He was consistently shitty this past weekend.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
LeddZepp8687 said:
vipermike2002 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
bahhhhhhahahahha

that tool bag ran a 13.8. tell that fuck my car is back and ready to give him some yellow stripes.

Hes got spray now, but aparently it doesent work. Funny how evertime there are people chad knows with him he comes nowhere close to running what he says he does. Hes not a bad guy, but I question his times.

But online he transforms to a TOOL ass mofo. His car ran slower at this trackday than it did at the US41 trackday, atleast at 41 he was gettting better and better...He was consistently shitty this past weekend.

hes like vipermike... but an extreme case.

Chad is REALLY cool in person.. but a total e-thugging douchebag on the boards.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
syP said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
vipermike2002 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
bahhhhhhahahahha

Im a total e-thugging douchbag on the boards?

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
vipermike2002 said:
syP said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
vipermike2002 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
bahhhhhhahahahha

Im a total e-thugging douchbag on the boards?

Hahah.

:tmyk:

Your cool man, But you are a pretty hardcore E-thug frequently. Even more so than me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info