• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

can anyone suggest?

grandprixboy

Reaction score
Hey guys..i was wonderin if anyone has any ideas about customizing a 1995 grand prix sedan..and where i can get some neat parts for it

Kyle

Reaction score
not to be a dick but i wouldnt wate your time, too much money for VERY little gain, i'd just save for something else or a motor swap, you can get a full setup from morad for 1300 last time i check on ebay.

grandprixboy

Reaction score
hey thanks..but even when i save up and get something better im still keeping this car..so i would just like to put a few extras on it..but ill prob get close to a new grand prix when i do save up some more money

GTPPWR

Reaction score
get in touch with: easytoremember . he has a pre 97 GP, and it is running 12.97. he lives just across the boarder of wisc. he can tell you everything.

I'd set up a wet kit on it and spray 75-100 at it. all depends on the mileage. it would be the cheapest and most cost affective.

grandprixboy

Reaction score
it has 119,000 miles..not sure if thats alot or not..b.c a few of the grand prixs i been looking at have had more then mines and they was 2001 and up..weird i know...but with me shooting that in their would it mess something up?..and a motor swap?..im not sure if i wanna do that..that would set me back alot lol

Kyle

Reaction score
well morad had an entire setup for 1300 on ebay out of a 98 gtp

trans, engine, wiring harness, etc.

so 1300 plus whatever a shop would charge for the labor and custom motor and trans mounts.

and yeah that is alot of miles i wouldnt spray onto a motor with that many miles underneath its belts. ;)

grandprixboy

Reaction score
lol..so true..i really wouldnt wanna spray on a motor period..but thanks for ur replys..i really appreciate em..theyll help a lil in my decision

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom