C5 & C7 side by side

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Looking at the C7 rear end, I am thinking "Wow that body kit just ruined that car". Also, the front does look like the Ferrari as posted earlier. Overall, it looks like way too many design elements mismatched on the car, designed by a high school kid that just watched Transformers too many times.

I am hoping it's one of those cars that looks better in person, but I am really doubting this.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
wjqT15z.jpg

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
I don't feel that this car has a Corvette look to it.

That's a good thing. ;)

All these discussions about looks of a polarizing new model pretty much always go the same way. A few like it, most absolutely hate something about it. Back in 2004 when the C6 was introduced, people freaked the fuck out about the headlights not being "pop-up".

EDIT: Just want to add. One that I couldn't fucking stand about the C5/C6 vettes were the lack of any rear fender flares. The line comes off the rear hatch and just drops straight into the wheel. The ZO6 semi-fixed this issue with the fender flares, but it looks a little forced. With the C7 the rear fender flairs are much more organic. They flow with the lines of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info