Bugatti Veyron Ticketed In California Going 210 MPH+

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe but you never know. From Jalopnik: http://jalopnik.com/5311819/bugatti-veyron-ticketed-in-california-going-210-mph%2B

Social media "mogul" Philip Odegard mysteriously included this amazing California speeding ticket in his Flickr photostream this week showing an estimated speed of 210 MPH+ in a 65 MPH zone driving a Bugatti Veyron.

A lack of supplemental information about the ticket other than it was received on the California State Route 73 toll road leaves us in question, but if it is indeed a true speeding ticket and not some ill-conceived joke, it may be the most epic display of supercar hoonage ever caught by the California Highway Patrol. And for those of you playing at home, here's what the California law for speeding above 100 MPH is:

"every person convicted of an infraction for a violation described in subdivision (b) of Section 22348 shall be punished by a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars ($500)."
So, no jail time as far as we can see, but a fairly hefty fine. (Hat tip to Less Lincoln!) [via Flickr]

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Hey had to of got out of it, and bring it back to normal speeds adn then they popped him......He prob. wanted the ticket to show off...I WOULD!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
500 bucks.

thats it.

seriously... wtf.

i did like 10 over in wisco and it was 230.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
so no one noticed the driver was born in 86 eh?

OP
Bru

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
figures

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i had that all set like 10 mins ago and customers walked in... lol

Freddy

Reaction score
I think I'm one of the few that doesn't care about this car. I ran into two of these parked together by work the other day..eh.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol.
doesnt care. hahaha

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol how could you not care about this car... its unarguably one of the most technologically advanced cars of all time, outlandish performance numbers, and incredible styling...

Freddy

Reaction score
lol how could you not care about this car... its unarguably one of the most technologically advanced cars of all time, outlandish performance numbers, and incredible styling...
To each and their own, but I don't find the body attractive at all. Like Lotus, I really don't care about them either. I find the McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, even Corvettes more attractive. I admire and find the numbers and technology impressive; that's about it.

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Reaction score
it is a cool car however i will never be able to afford one, so me = no care either.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
alright. at least thats clarified. i mean if i had the money, i dont think id buy one... sincei could buy a few lots of other cars... but i would still care about it if i were to see it.

Freddy

Reaction score
I snapped a few cell phone pictures of it if you're interested?

The first night that I saw it, both cars were outside but I didn't take any pictures. I went back the following day, but only the white was parked outside. I went back again today, and the white was gone and the silver was taking off (took a pic of it).

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ya thats nuts. nah itd be cooler to see in person.

esteinmaier

Dark Helmet
Reaction score
I went 500mph the other day. It sucked. I can't afford a jumbo jet of my own either.

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
To each and their own, but I don't find the body attractive at all. Like Lotus, I really don't care about them either. I find the McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, even Corvettes more attractive. I admire and find the numbers and technology impressive; that's about it.
:werd: this car really is impressive engine wise and such, but on looks alone, i wouldnt get one if i had the money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom