Bugatti Veyron Ticketed In California Going 210 MPH+

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Hard to believe but you never know. From Jalopnik: http://jalopnik.com/5311819/bugatti-veyron-ticketed-in-california-going-210-mph%2B

504x_bugatti_veyron_ticket_jalopnik.jpg

Social media "mogul" Philip Odegard mysteriously included this amazing California speeding ticket in his Flickr photostream this week showing an estimated speed of 210 MPH+ in a 65 MPH zone driving a Bugatti Veyron.

A lack of supplemental information about the ticket other than it was received on the California State Route 73 toll road leaves us in question, but if it is indeed a true speeding ticket and not some ill-conceived joke, it may be the most epic display of supercar hoonage ever caught by the California Highway Patrol. And for those of you playing at home, here's what the California law for speeding above 100 MPH is:

"every person convicted of an infraction for a violation described in subdivision (b) of Section 22348 shall be punished by a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars ($500)."

So, no jail time as far as we can see, but a fairly hefty fine. (Hat tip to Less Lincoln!) [via Flickr]

Freddy

Addict
Jan 15, 2008
Chicago
lol how could you not care about this car... its unarguably one of the most technologically advanced cars of all time, outlandish performance numbers, and incredible styling...

To each and their own, but I don't find the body attractive at all. Like Lotus, I really don't care about them either. I find the McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, even Corvettes more attractive. I admire and find the numbers and technology impressive; that's about it.

Freddy

Addict
Jan 15, 2008
Chicago
I snapped a few cell phone pictures of it if you're interested?

The first night that I saw it, both cars were outside but I didn't take any pictures. I went back the following day, but only the white was parked outside. I went back again today, and the white was gone and the silver was taking off (took a pic of it).

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
To each and their own, but I don't find the body attractive at all. Like Lotus, I really don't care about them either. I find the McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, even Corvettes more attractive. I admire and find the numbers and technology impressive; that's about it.

:werd: this car really is impressive engine wise and such, but on looks alone, i wouldnt get one if i had the money

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info