Bros, booze and tubes - Sat Aug 16th

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I think we should leave my place around 930. It's in my direction from Frank's AFAIK.

Here's some additional info:

Tube Trips
Our tubes are cloth covered with bottoms.

*NO PETS IN TUBES*

no pets

Shuttle to Drop Off Up River; Destination - Wisconsin Riverside
Starting Point
Distance
Duration

Hwy 14
3 miles
3 hours
$15

Don't forget to rent extra tubes for coolers. We shuttle you and your gear up river and you float right back to our facility. Shuttles Run From 8 am to 4 pm.

No Glass Bottles or Containers
Possession of any glass containers is prohibited on the Lower Wisconsin Riverway. Violators of this rule are subject to a forfeiture up to $739.00

Deposit Policy
Wisconsin Riverside Resort requires a credit card number at the time of the reservation. A deposit of $10 per canoe and $5 per kayak or tube are required at the time of the reservation. Reservations will be charged in full 48 hours prior to arrival for weekend reservations.

Weather
If your trip has to be cancelled because of lightning, high winds or high water levels; you will be given a full refund. Full refunds are not based on weather forecasts. However, if you are already out on the river, no refunds will be given for returning early.

Basically, all this boils down to is bring your beer in CANS and have your $15 ready for your tube rental. :D

Thread Info