Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The 2022 Wrangler Unlimited also received a Marginal rating in the side crash test this time, rather than Good previously. In the rear seat, the dummy's head struck the soft top support and door window frame. "The head protection is inadequate," according to the IIHS.

Depending on the trim level and options, this Wrangler is available with four headlight variants. The IIHS rated one of them as Marginal and the other three as Poor – the lowest possible score.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Also allowing a family member to buy one means you want them to basically die. Can’t believe people put their kids in them :rofl:

ZXMustang ZXMustang

yall remember the thread where RICH17 RICH17's buddy basically got scalped because the seats came the fuck off the floor in an accident?

It doesn't help when they put on their shitty lift kit, 22" wheels and M/T's, they never adjust their headlight aim.

lately my favorite thing is to see wranglers towing shit they shouldn't be my god buy a fucking truck you fools

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My Ex and her husband got into a wreck on Saturday in a JL. They were rear ended at high speed going down country back roads and loss control and were toss onto their side. Charlie was in the passenger seat wearing his belt and the fucking seat broke off of the floor mounts and he was tossed into the back seat SCALPING his head......They're both ok luckily but looking at suing the fuck out of FCA.

jeeeeebus

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
This guy is ready for the rollover.

20220819_091059.jpg

Thread Info