FUCK YEAAAAAAAAA

1627962049131.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Does anybody like jeep people?
"jeep people" legit keep me from buying jeeps.

there's some broad who i see driving into work who either has every fucking auxiliary light on... pod lights, lightbar on the windshield, lights in the grill.. or like this morning NO FUCKING LIGHTS AT ALL.

has JEEEPGIRRRLLLLL on the back window huge in pink lettering.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
my hate is mostly for wranglers of any year. XJ bro’s are usually the ones covered in mud like they climbed out of the fucking sea (ya know rust too) but they can also be similar to the Subaru crew. Old jeeps are usually pretty legit.

FirstWorldProblems N20GT had a quote about “imagine being an adult and thinking making your jeep angry is cool” or something. I probably laughed for 5 minutes

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Imagine being a grown ass man and thinking that its cool to put plastic pieces on the grill of your vehicle to try and make it look angry
my hate is mostly for wranglers of any year. XJ bro’s are usually the ones covered in mud like they climbed out of the fucking sea (ya know rust too) but they can also be similar to the Subaru crew. Old jeeps are usually pretty legit.

FirstWorldProblems N20GT had a quote about “imagine being an adult and thinking making your jeep angry is cool” or something. I probably laughed for 5 minutes

fuck these clowns. They walked in to the gym just like you’d expect. Two dudes, Flat bill hats, chubby in tight shirts thinking it made them look swole

gonna be meme searching today just for this thread

Thread Info