NEW RIDE Blueoval4life buys a blue car and guess what its not a FORD!! Sexy Porsche Panamera Turbo content inside

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
mohahahahaha :ROFLMAO:. You might be surprised how long I keep it!!!! This has to be one of my favorite cars in recent memory.
giphy.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
what's bad with them that you know of?
Cam bolt recall should be done if it hasn’t, or if this car does not need that.

typical euro car issues really, front suspension parts as in control arms etc… the aqueduct cooling system hoses, pipes, and tanks, ignition coils, maybe air ride if equipped.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
what's bad with them that you know of?

I’ve never known anyone that’s owned a Panamera but have friends that have owned Cayenne’s, Macans and 911’s.

Parts are expensive and if you don’t know how to turn a wrench labor is pricey. There’s a reason why expensive German sedans depreciate quickly. They are expensive to maintain after the warranty runs out.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I’ve never known anyone that’s owned a Panamera but have friends that have owned Cayenne’s, Macans and 911’s.

Parts are expensive and if you don’t know how to turn a wrench labor is pricey. There’s a reason why expensive German sedans depreciate quickly. They are expensive to maintain after the warranty runs out.

but again, heresay STUFF. the cayenne i worked on the parts were super reasonable and it was super easy to work on doing simple bullshit.

parts on my bmw's were all super reasonable as well. granted neither was pricey to begin with.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
but again, heresay STUFF. the cayenne i worked on the parts were super reasonable and it was super easy to work on doing simple bullshit.

parts on my bmw's were all super reasonable as well. granted neither was pricey to begin with.

Not hearsay stuff. Straight from a car guy’s mouth. My friend had two or three Cayenne’s (Turbo and GTS). They ain’t cheap to fix.

I had to take my wife’s Q7 in for warranty work to fix the panoramic sunshade. That wouldn’t have been a cheap fix if paying out of pocket. The shade was $300 bucks and they had a hell of a time finding it. I’ll have to revisit the paperwork to see all the parts cost and labor.

Also consider that a lot of people aren’t mechanically savvy or know how to find cheaper parts alternatives too. Anyways we are shitting on the original intent of this thread.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not hearsay stuff. Straight from a car guy’s mouth. My friend had two or three Cayenne’s (Turbo and GTS). They ain’t cheap to fix.

I had to take my wife’s Q7 in for warranty work to fix the panoramic sunshade. That wouldn’t have been a cheap fix if paying out of pocket. The shade was $300 bucks and they had a hell of a time finding it. I’ll have to revisit the paperwork to see all the parts cost and labor.

Also consider that a lot of people aren’t mechanically savvy or know how to find cheaper parts alternatives too. Anyways we are shitting on the original intent of this thread.

was your friend working on them? probably not.

wow the dealership charged dealership prices? that'd happen with a domestic as well.

i hate this GERMAN CARS ARE SO ESSSPENSIVVVVE TO WARK ONNNN from people who aren't working on their own shit and just regurgitating things they hear or just bending over at the dealership whenever something comes up.

Thread Info