NEW RIDE Blueoval4life buys a blue car and guess what its not a FORD!! Sexy Porsche Panamera Turbo content inside

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
So. I have been searching for a first generation Panamera for sometime. Just never found the right price/mileage/color combo etc. Until this 2010 popped up way down in Houston Texas. Long story short I jumped on it due to price and the color I was looking for. Hopped on a plan and drove this turd back 1100 miles. I would not say the trip went flawlessly but the beast ran amazing. And since this sucker ha a 26.4 gallon tank I could go 550 miles between fill ups. Well time to post some of my other rides now so the wife gets off my back about moving two many cars around on the driveway :ROFLMAO:

@Yaj Yak
(You might enjoy this one and fix the title please)
Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio
(Turbo against turbo race?)

image_6483441 (3).JPG

image_6483441 (2).JPG

image_6483441 (1).JPG

image_6483441.JPG

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Congrats man! Texas temp tag, did you have to register it there to drive it home?
Correct. Although it was just for title to get put in my name (Texas Title). Which will get mailed to me and Ill have to pay illinois sales tax to register here. TX is not a state that collects and pays IL tax for you.

Thread Info