Blackberry

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Hey just wondering why I can view the forum on my blackberry, but I cannot post from it. Everytime I move the cursor over the reply box it does not let me type anything. ON my old blackberry I could, but not this newer 8900.
Was wondering if there was some kind of setting or something. Oh and this is the only forum I cannot post from.

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
I have the google phone, and I have no issues using it here, but when I wanted topost to craigslist, I had to go through some authenticity thing to go ahead and post on there... :dunno:

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I sometimes have to click inside the reply box on my 8330.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might try changing your browser to emulate Internet Explorer rather than the BB browser. Also, are you connected to a BES server? I'd try messing around with the BB browser settings and try to directly connect to the internet if you are on a BES... that might help too. Just a couple ideas off the top of my head...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
No problems on my iphone.

:io:

:mamoru:

Id definatly check the settings and maybe even do a soft reset. Thats what Verizon told my sister to do with her POS storm.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm posting with the BB emulated browser now with no problems.

OP
ThirdgenTa

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Might try changing your browser to emulate Internet Explorer rather than the BB browser. Also, are you connected to a BES server? I'd try messing around with the BB browser settings and try to directly connect to the internet if you are on a BES... that might help too. Just a couple ideas off the top of my head...
When I click on the reply button it will open up the box, but I cannot type in the box.

I am currently using Internet explorer as the defualt. I am not sure what the BES server is. Please let me know.
Thanks for the suggestions.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
When I click on the reply button it will open up the box, but I cannot type in the box.

I am currently using Internet explorer as the defualt. I am not sure what the BES server is. Please let me know.
Thanks for the suggestions.
BES - Blackberry Enterprise Service is mainly for work related

BIS - Blackberry Internet Service is for personal usage

I have no problems on my 8330 but you can try using mini Opera, Bolt or Skyfire browers. They look like a full regular brower.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
i have an 8900 and it works just fine for me......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom