Blackberry

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Might try changing your browser to emulate Internet Explorer rather than the BB browser. Also, are you connected to a BES server? I'd try messing around with the BB browser settings and try to directly connect to the internet if you are on a BES... that might help too. Just a couple ideas off the top of my head...

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Might try changing your browser to emulate Internet Explorer rather than the BB browser. Also, are you connected to a BES server? I'd try messing around with the BB browser settings and try to directly connect to the internet if you are on a BES... that might help too. Just a couple ideas off the top of my head...

When I click on the reply button it will open up the box, but I cannot type in the box.

I am currently using Internet explorer as the defualt. I am not sure what the BES server is. Please let me know.
Thanks for the suggestions.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
When I click on the reply button it will open up the box, but I cannot type in the box.

I am currently using Internet explorer as the defualt. I am not sure what the BES server is. Please let me know.
Thanks for the suggestions.

BES - Blackberry Enterprise Service is mainly for work related

BIS - Blackberry Internet Service is for personal usage

I have no problems on my 8330 but you can try using mini Opera, Bolt or Skyfire browers. They look like a full regular brower.

Thread Info