Black Friday finds/deals

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Hit up their chat on their site. Dude was super helpful and said their computers are just swamped with orders and he gave me a tracking number after looking a few min
This guy wasn't helpful or really couldn't see anything more than it's waiting for courier to pick it up and store approval. I guess I'll be waiting till Friday lol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I ended up getting a new swimsuit and googles that I needed anyways.My old gear was kinda fucked up.

If I get anything it will probably be Cyber Monday. Didn't have anything I was all zomg must have about. Our Disney Trip probably knocked the spend outa me although I didn't get much. If anything I may look Monday but even that's kind of not feeling it.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I needed new tires for my truck. I was going to order some off brand set off ebay I found for a good prince ($680 shipped). By chance I saw an ad for PepBoys Wednesday night buy two get two tires. These deals never fly for the tires I need. Sure as shit they did.
I picked up a full set of Cooper A/Ts installed for $580. 275/60/20
I wanted to upgrade the tire size but for a deal like this I couldn't pass it up.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Milwaukee stubby 1/2" m12 impact driver[emoji16]
Got the driver today. Unreal how small this thing is..

104972696a909d07741f80860a94d161.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info