Black Friday finds/deals

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Good price on this sous vide cooker ($99 - Amazon Prime). I'm psyched about cooking perfect steaks, roasts, burgers, fish, chicken. Supposedly, you can take a cheap top/bottom round roast, cook it 24 hours, sear it and end up with prime rib quality meat. Low and slow cooking to the perfect temp. (which would be medium rare)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HHWSV1S/?tag=tcg21-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dcFKZJ5o8E

The 900w is a waste. I've done two briskets now with my 800w, its plenty. Whats the water come out of your tap at? Mine is about 120*.
Your not going to make bottom round into prime rib. I've used my Avona a lot lately but smashed my phone and lost a bunch of pics I was going to post

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I appreciate the lead but the reviews on these refurbs seem sketchy. Some say not actually unlocked and reports of phones that aren't working or that nice.... I guess woot is a dumping ground for VZW refurbs now and they say emphasis on dump....

I'm gonna wait and see what else comes up.
If you're with VZW bestbuy has an instant 400 off.. no bill credits

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The 900w is a waste. I've done two briskets now with my 800w, its plenty. Whats the water come out of your tap at? Mine is about 120*.
Your not going to make bottom round into prime rib. I've used my Avona a lot lately but smashed my phone and lost a bunch of pics I was going to post

It was only $10 for the extra power.

From what I see online, the meat softens more if it is cooked longer. Maybe it's a matter of figuring out how long to leave it in? I know grilling/smoking softens meat because of the low/slow cooking. Is Sous Vide similar?

Jul 31, 2014
Went to home depot to return some lights. Had no intentions of buying anything. Left with.

This box $500
battery tender$20
6ft ladder $35
Rigid detailing wet dry vac kit $20
a20562d17ae8163b30d90773293316e2.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I typically buy clothes, appliances, TVs, etc w/ Black Friday deals. I make 1 large annual purchase for dress clothes (for work) and cycle out dress shirts and pants that are worn out.

This year (over the past week):

1 over coat
3 sport coats
12 dress shirts
5 sweaters
5 pairs of jeans
4 pairs dress pants
12 pairs of dress socks

2 sets of bed sheets

1 LG SS dishwasher (existing dishwasher died about a month ago, parts no longer available)

43 in LG TV (one in my bedroom died) and 24 in Visio TV

2 Amazon Fire sticks

.... and Aspirin for the headache from all of this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info