đź”– Deals Black Friday 2021

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
We got the kids Oculus VR's yesterday at BB for xmas.

i'm an investor in this company:

in any case, it lets you play games/control an avatar (typically from a bike/trainer with a sensor) as well as explore riding around the world (for fun or challenges) on google maps/street view. i have several friends who have lost 30+ lbs using it; they are all adults, one that has a kid says she typically plays the games aspect. not a bad way to have some fun + get some exercise.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Looking for a deal on furniture, need a couch and love seat.

Good luck. I was looking for a new dresser, chest, nightstand, and bed. None of the places seemed to be doing any deal. Shipping costs are killing them. Plus they don't have much inventory. Some of the stuff I was interested in was due to come in around April-May.

I ended up buying stuff from Ikea. Spent like 10 hours assembling a dresser, chest, and nightstand. :rofl:

Also, be aware of financing. They had good deals for financing. But some of them required payments to start immediately. For months you could be paying for stuff you don't have.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Also, be aware of financing. They had good deals for financing. But some of them required payments to start immediately. For months you could be paying for stuff you don't have.
My buddy mentioned that as well. People arent paying attention, then come back to the store bitching a month later when they get that first bill. A lot of people wind up cancelling due to that

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Garmin has smart watches on sale, I picked up a instinct for 169.00. Not a bad price.

I saw this sale a few days ago. Some decent deals, but most are barely savings. I was looking at the Venu 2 since it's much improved over the original. It's only $50 off, down to $349. I guess I can't expect it to drop more than that though.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Good luck. I was looking for a new dresser, chest, nightstand, and bed. None of the places seemed to be doing any deal. Shipping costs are killing them. Plus they don't have much inventory. Some of the stuff I was interested in was due to come in around April-May.

I ended up buying stuff from Ikea. Spent like 10 hours assembling a dresser, chest, and nightstand. :rofl:

My buddy mentioned that as well. People arent paying attention, then come back to the store bitching a month later when they get that first bill. A lot of people wind up cancelling due to that
Yeah fully aware thanks for the heads up, the stores I’ve visited I’ve told them up front if it’s not in stock I’m not interested.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info