Biker group runs from police.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
I can see from this thread ya'll motherfuckers don't RIDE. You guys probably never even rode a bike during the winter have ya? Friend of mine in Colorado rides year round. He posted a photo the other day of the road and his bike and how he had to pull over because there was too much black ice that morning.

You guys say in "trolling" because you motherfuckers are just weak. Weak sorry pathetic pansy asses.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
th

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Oh boy Lmfao [MENTION=771]Rebel[/MENTION] not wear a jacket? Wtf is that. You telling me you don't ride on t shirts and shorts with gym shoes? No helmet, no knee/elbow pads, no back brace. Only safety are goggles or glasses.

Honestly I couldn't understand if that was a question. But my bare minimum riding gear is helmet & gloves. Sometimes a jacket and kevlar jeans. I've never dropped my bike and I hope by not being an arrogant rider, I'll never have to experience that.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
I ride pretty hard out west, almost drag knee sometimes. Never "went down" but my shoelace got caught on my old bike and I tipped over. Does that count?

That counts like me forgetting to put the kick stand down and falling over twice in a row. LoL.

I'm just saying, it'll happen eventually. You're not invincible from dumping a bike. Once you really start riding and pushing the limits you'll find out. I've dumped plenty, either dirt bikes or learning stunts. Had my fair shares of injures, even almost lost use of one of my lower legs. But it happens, just part of the lifestyle.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
That counts like me forgetting to put the kick stand down and falling over twice in a row. LoL.

I'm just saying, it'll happen eventually. You're not invincible from dumping a bike. Once you really start riding and pushing the limits you'll find out. I've dumped plenty, either dirt bikes or learning stunts. Had my fair shares of injures, even almost lost use of one of my lower legs. But it happens, just part of the lifestyle.

I been riding pretty hard for about 6 years now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info