3800 BIG THANKS (pics + vid)

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
Originally posted by HEAVYKEVY@Nov 8 2004, 06:27 PM
Yea someone had to take the pictures!!!!!!! WooooHoooo nobody heres ever seen a header install before. Most of the pictures were of the headers in the car, couple of people working but whatever its still GH9Y!!! When I do mods on my car Im there to get it done not sit there sayin hold on lets get a picture of you guys working on my car. If I wanted to see pictures Id watch picture page with Bill Cosby!!!!!!  Gettin a race tranny already too?? Damn I wish I was 17 and my parents were gettin me shit like that cause makin sandwiches dosnt get you headers, mps, downpipes and race trannies. No matter how many bills you dont have making sandwiches dosnt make up for everyday living costs plus THOUSANDS of dollars in mods. Also anybody that lets anybody beat the shit outta his car with a hammer must have shit for brains cause thats 10 times worse they using that gh8y downpipe for leverage. Have a nice day.  

LMAO...
1. I was also there some of the time and i saw ryan working and he did take pretty much everything off... plus when u got 4 ppl working on an engine bay things get kinda tight and u really dont need 8 hands...and when u doing some stuff uve never done b4 like installing headers and doing a pulley swap u tend to let someone with experience do more of the work...

2. I live in the same town and one neighborhood away from ryan... and if u think that everyone parents buy their kids all their stuff.. WRONG.. you only hear about the few kids whos parents do that... I work a lot and i would be in the 12's with my regal right now if i didnt have to pay for college.... i know for a fact that ryan bought all of his mods himself... im not sure about the tranny.. but im 99 percent sure that hes paying for it ALL himself.. once again.. if u think that making sandwiches is gonna be his job for the rest of time then ur wrong.. ryan is a great smart kid whos gonna have a great career and will be driving better cars than his gp by the time hes 25...

3. Im sure u take good care of ur vehicle but i think i would let someone use a hammer if it was for something that needed to be hammered.. and a hammer was required to do the work.... and using the dp for leverage worked and i commend the guys for thinking of it... its called being creative... learn

Ryan who is this guy....
[snapback]59587[/snapback]​

You show me where in the pulley puller instructions it says to use the hammer and ill give you all the credit you need. Just paste it up here and ill concede you win but until then dont say a hammers necessary to do a pulley swap. :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

OK FIRST OFF I WASN'T HAMMERING ON THE CAR! You don't have to be an ass about it...

1. let me clear it up since i was the one there!
Who ever put the 3.25 pulley on there striped the inside thread on the snout causing the puller to basicly strip out and let loose...it was a pain in the ass to take the old off and put the new on....LUCKLY we were able to put the new hub on all the way except for 1/8 inch....the damn puller kept slipping, so i took the pullers block and said to hold it right on the hub and didn't POUND the fucking pulley, i basicly tapped on it...maybe 3 hits and it was on...You can stop posting that we were POUNDING on the car..cause it anit true man. Yea, it anit the right thing to do, but fuck, i made do what i was given.

So...with all that said....plmass, Shut the F*CK UP!
You can take those little instructions and shove it up your ass.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
jeff... seriously.. stop being such an ass, you are making yourself look like a complete idiot... its nice how you treat me this way when i helped you out with teh fucken xbox and getting u the modchip for dirt cheap... what the fuck did i ever do to you??

and yes, all my parts I PAY FOR from my job. you really need to cool it, who are you trying to impress?

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
This is hilarious!

I have been to the last few mods days and let me tell you, what some people have done to their cars to get mods to work on them.....using a downpipe and tapping on the pulley to do a "pulley install" would be about the best practice I have seen! Cause some of the things others use/do to their cars, my imagination couldn't even think to do things that ghetto!

1. Who gives a f*ck if syP pays for his shit or not, he has it!

2. Who cares if he takes pictures of his car? Everyone has!

3. Who cares how the pulley was installed? It works doesnt it?

Man all this club does is hate now! I'm getting tired of reading all this shit!
Go to ClubGP and bitch post, dont f*ck with the few people we have on here.
I thought we were here to help each other cause we all have something in common? GUESS NOT!
And now you want to know why people dont show up to ILGPC/club shit? Exactly!

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
First of you guys need to stop bitching at jeff bcuz he spoke his opinion... do you ever see him posting longer than one sentence..NO he rarely says anything on the boards...so you guys STFU about him speaking his opnion...its not a flame war just and opinion..every time you guys speak your .02 do ppl tell you to calm down ..NO and if you are saying that you dont come to club events cuz of ppl like jeff then thats your issue cuz most of us are like him we speak our mind!

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Do you realize that the original intent of this post was to say THANKS to some members for helping install a few parts, and to show pictures of their new items installed?

Now it ends with someone telling other people to STFU because they never post and can have an opinion. Well here's my opinion since I can post it...

If someone wants to make a smart @ss comment on something, then expect for people to get pissed and defend themselves and post shit back. I dont care if anyone has posted once or a thousand times; types one sentence or a book, if you are going to knock on someone its free range.

In regards to the whole club comment...I try to go to all the local club things that are around and have helped numerous members on this site. I try to pass the word to everyone I see driving GP's to make ILGPC a great site with a lot of knowledgable members.

So if someone posts something up here thanking people for their help and someone doesn't have anything nice to say then tell them to keep their comments to themselves or as earlier put STFU...

I'm out...this is stupid

You know what, the thing is, if you have never met jeff you would get the impression that he's in asshole, and basicly fucks around wit everyone...

Now me, i met him, and he's a cool guy, but i KNOW how he is..and somewhat of his personallity....he likes to give shit to people...who knows if it is to piss them off or what.....but i know he's laughing right now cause of all this bull shiet....

Ryan was just giving thanks to some people....and now people give him shit.....whateva.....that how we DIS-attract people to the forums...AND to people who want to meet other people at club events....

As for saying calm down....Can i ask whos hyper here?

Hey...dreamcat, Thats MY .02 cents...and please would you calm down! :p

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info