Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Though this trailer does not explicitly reveal a release date, the video is accompanied by a curious caption on Twitter, "Mark your calendars." Thus, eagled-eyed fans mined the trailer for clues and discovered the letters "D" and "R" laid out on the crime scene as evidence tags, which some have interpreted as April 18 given the letters' numerical placement in the alphabet. While that may seem like a stretch, Better Call Saul has teased fans with hidden messages like this before, as the first letter of each season 2 episode title can be unscrambled to spell out "FRING'S BACK," an Easter egg the show's creators never expected fans to find. Only time will tell if Better Call Saul will return on April 18.

Reactions: blue-sun

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
There are so many shows that have been off the air for two years or more that I've forgotten what they're about.
Even The Expanse, which I really liked, was off the air for so long, I didn't remember what was going on in the story line.
Whatever happened to Stranger Things?

Hollywood does suck.

It's probably best to wait for an entire show to air all seasons and come to a conclusion before watching.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They're killing themselves and opening the door for alternative media to step in. There's so much money other start ups will jump at the chance.
Netflix and streaming in general is the alternative media. Lol. There's been a huge shift in hollywood from big box movies to streaming, and I think it's clear by the decline in product that:

1. Streaming services aren't generating the revenue that big box releases used to (thus leading to lower budgets, lower cost actors etc). Hell disney is one of the better studios in the world and look at the fodder they produce for disney+, it's junk
2. The studios that always made the best movies & shows (Universal, Warner etc) are struggling to adapt

IMO that's why it seems like amateur hour. Netflix/hulu/prime can't put out the same product that the big studios used to, not even close.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info