AMC Better Call Saul

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm already beginning to get sad that the last episode of this season is rapidly approaching. I love the storyline, plot, character development, backstory to BB, the cleverness, humor, and it always seems to keep me guessing as to how things could shake out.

Lalo's character makes me laugh on a continual basis. I'm guessing either he or Nacho end up getting off'd in the next episode.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
wtf finale.....so lalo is rambo (was a great set of scenes regardless)....kim is either losing her mind or is setting jimmy up OR more likely, this is the real kim......this did not go at all the way I was assuming (well i figured lalo would survive) but............huh..ok then. an interesting finale to a fantastic season

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I really like the show. The ending was a total cliff hanger. Kim is also hawt AF. I can’t believe how much Steven Bauer has aged since the movie Scarface.

A couple of weeks ago, Bob Odenkirk, was interviewed on the Score 670. I didn’t know he is from Chicago?! He was also a writer for SNL. But what really hit home is that he worked at the old Ed Debeviks restaurant in the city. I went there several times with friends and my then GF now wife. I remember seeing him there. Weird.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk and Marko

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
A couple of weeks ago, Bob Odenkirk, was interviewed on the Score 670. I didn’t know he is from Chicago?! He was also a writer for SNL. But what really hit home is that he worked at the old Ed Debeviks restaurant in the city. I went there several times with friends and my then GF now wife. I remember seeing him there. Weird.

Odenkirk was interviewed by Conan last night and talked about how he came up w/ the motivational speaker character for Farley when they were at 2nd city. :LOL: I don't think I ever knew that came from Odenkirk.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Aint that some bullshit.

I had such high hopes for 2021, but so far, the new year keeps letting me down. And now to add insult to injury it looks like Better Call Saul season 6 won’t arrive until early 2022. COVID-19 delays are to blame, and while there was some hope that the sixth and final season of the AMC series would arrive before 2021 ended, that’s no longer in the cards. Bummer.

• Angry
Reactions: 219Cobra

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
tenor.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info