Best Place to Buy a Replica Breitling Watch

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
is it weird that the only "nice" watch i desire is also arguably one of the least accurate timepieces?

bulova_accutron_spaceview.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm still confused, Rolex are known to tell time better than most also. A fake with 21 jewels? I'd like to see it. All watches lose or gain time, it's impossible to have a perfect watch.

That's my point... The nicer fakes could actually be really nice watches. The cheap ones would be really light, have steel rolled bands, quartz movements, ticking second hands, etc. The better fakes would run $200 on up and would have 21 jewel movements, stainless steel bands, sweeping second hands and in some cases were considered to hold better time than the real thing.

We saw some great fakes come through our doors. I paid a guy $50 for one of the really nice ones and kept it for a year because it was a really nice watch.

If you search on the web you can find places that offer 21 jewel "replicas". It's definitely not unheard of though not nearly as popular as the super fake quartz fakes.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
That's my point... The nicer fakes could actually be really nice watches. The cheap ones would be really light, have steel rolled bands, quartz movements, ticking second hands, etc. The better fakes would run $200 on up and would have 21 jewel movements, stainless steel bands, sweeping second hands and in some cases were considered to hold better time than the real thing.

We saw some great fakes come through our doors. I paid a guy $50 for one of the really nice ones and kept it for a year because it was a really nice watch.

If you search on the web you can find places that offer 21 jewel "replicas". It's definitely not unheard of though not nearly as popular as the super fake quartz fakes.

I was reading a couple months ago that the Chinese started making Tourbillon movements on the cheap. A swiss made Tourbillon watch usually costs 30k or more.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Hey guys, Do any of you know where I can get a good replica Breitling watch for under $200? I love these watches, but i'm not a baller and cant afford to spend 3-10k on a real one lol.

Thanks, Mario.

The Gold Souq in the Kingdom of Bahrain in Hoora district turns out some decent replicas. Just go east for a while, turn left at UAE, and bust a right at Saudi Arabia and drive across the bridge. If you get to Iraq then you have went too far.

why not get a nice watch thats not a Breitling for a few hundred dollars?
You may be able to find a replica for under $200, but its not going to be nice- it will have a chinese movement and will likely end up breaking within a year or so.
There ARE sites that sell quality reps or homages of more expensive watches, but they will end up costing $300-$500+ on average.
I've heard that PureTime Watches International: The Most Professional Replica Watches Shop has some decent reps. But I've also seen some negative reviews about them, so you may want to do some homework before making a purchase. I also know of a forum RepGeek.com that should be able to point you in the right direction. I havent been on it but it seems like the place to go for rep reviews.
:dunno: Personally, I'd rather get something nice thats 'authentic' , even if it isnt thousands of dollars.

I do have a really nice Kenneth Cole that works on movement and you can see completely through it but i love the way the breitlings look

:werd: check out Citizen, Seiko, G-Shock, Tissot, Oris, TW Steel, Hamilton, etc.
while not really "high-end" brands, they are nothing to scoff at and are quality made pieces with good movements.

Thanks, I found a pretty bad ass Citizen with a leather band (which is what i was looking for) that i think im going to go with.

Except it has a black face.

610QYLdMSQL.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm afraid to get another nice watch right now. I had a nice watch I spent about $5k on and it ended up getting stolen. (presumably by my fiance's nieces)

And quoting myself as I have my watch back. It was "allegedly" in one of the recliners at my in laws..... (which we've checked numerous times). None the less I have my watch back and I couldn't be happier.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
My watch passion is Citizen AT watches. They are charged by ambient light, and are atomic clock radio controlled. Which means they never need to have the battery changed and never need to be set ever. They have a radio in them that picks up the nightly atomic clock broadcast, and they get set to the exact second that the atomic clock says. They are the most accurate watches in the world because of this. And whats a time piece really for??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info