Best Bottled Water?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Eternal water does not sell a bottle for $5. You are spreading fake news. The tags clearly state 2 for $4 on the 1.5 liters and 10 for $10 on the 600ml. Looks like they are out of stock though??

I stretched the truth for effect. I was planning on buying it to have my Dad try it but it was ridiculously more expensive than most of the other bottled water for sure except for maybe Fiji or Voss so I went with the cheaper option since I was just getting them so my Dad had bottles next to him at all times while he was recooperating.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

Without question

20210731_204347.jpg

Reactions: 1quick

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have since left the water industry and now sell energy drinks ( G Fuel). My old coworker friend is on a vacation in Alaska. He went on a helicopter tour and they stopped at this location and he was able to drink real true glacier water. Wow.
You know its possible to talk about things without mentioning what you sell for a living right? :s00ls:

TCG be like "Man, that new C8 Vette is fucking beautiful!"

Gladiator be like "You know how many cases of G-Fuel I can deliver in that thing in a day?"

:bowrofl:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You know its possible to talk about things without mentioning what you sell for a living right? :s00ls:

TCG be like "Man, that new C8 Vette is fucking beautiful!"

Gladiator be like "You know how many cases of G-Fuel I can deliver in that thing in a day?"

:bowrofl:
giphy.gif

I thought it was pertinent information that I don’t work for eternal water anymore.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have since left the water industry and now sell energy drinks ( G Fuel). My old coworker friend is on a vacation in Alaska. He went on a helicopter tour and they stopped at this location and he was able to drink real true glacier water. Wow.
View attachment 118011
That is awesome. An alaskan cruise is def on my bucket list

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
As an aside: literally fuck people that make a habit of drinking their water from plastic bottles. One day the entire fucking planet will be covered in plastic and it'll largely be thanks to those people
We will nuke or eradicate ourselves through another virus long before that happens.

• Dislike
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info