Been nice knowing you all. See you on the other side

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
There were much bigger pieces falling, but they were hitting so hard I wasn't about to get them. Sounded like someone was throwing rocks at my house. This is in Aurora/Naperville off Eola. My dad said he got golf ball sized hail in Oswego.

20130612_174524_zps8b321060.jpg

Yeah, we're in the area as well and Bernie said pretty wicked. Sirens going off and everything. Saw on the yorkville patch from a neighbor that a mother and her babies pulled off by walgreens on Orchard in Oswego to take shelter and the employees came out to help her. That's pretty cool. I was working and our weather radio was going nuts all night.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
There were much bigger pieces falling, but they were hitting so hard I wasn't about to get them. Sounded like someone was throwing rocks at my house. This is in Aurora/Naperville off Eola. My dad said he got golf ball sized hail in Oswego.

20130612_174524_zps8b321060.jpg

Damn! All the cars garaged?

I was outta work at 5 and GTFO, kinda glad I did! Schaumburg wasn't anything exciting, neither was the drive home. Rained hard for like 15 minutes when I got gas in Carol Stream, but that's it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i did not get on standby for the earlier flight... i did not leave ohare until 1. got to my hotel at 3am, not super fun. yin and yang were balanced when the big nerd lab event we had for customers/prospects where i was to help out at had a hot university of mn student sit down right next to me. today some people were helped more than others... and i gots her number for the next time i'm in town.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info