Been nice knowing you all. See you on the other side

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
last time we had one of these deals was in july of two years ago... you guys remember- shit was clusterfucked- some people were without power for 2 weeks. cars got beat the fuck up... etc etc.

My ass was in AZ for Marine stuff and the day I left it happened. Meanwhile Amie had just bought $200 worth of food that all spoiled because of it.

Good times.

AIMIS08

Mommy & Daddy Racing
Sep 16, 2011
Lakemoor
My ass was in AZ for Marine stuff and the day I left it happened. Meanwhile Amie had just bought $200 worth of food that all spoiled because of it.

Good times.

Not to mention I worked the entire day before. Spent the night in the er with Laura for bronchitis before that storm hit. That storm was a cluster fuck. I don't wanna deal with that shit again.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
In Vegas this week. Have fun while I swim in sunny heaven.
dont-even-care.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Should be a good time. Maybe my car will get hailed on so I don't have to keep worrying about it looking like shit from 2+ weeks of no wash.

Oh, and NOT enticed for it to start at the evening commute

Yeah. I can't even fathom the drive from Naperville back to Lake in the Hills later. I may as well just rent a damn hotel room and stay down here tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info